Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Richie's kid 1st month celebration.

Richie's kid 1st month celebration.

Surprisingly this weekend was great! Had my time fully occupied. Probably it might because the accompany of Jacky and Neilson. Last week was really redundant of me.

Had full loads of pictures taken, but I’ll only post some of it. I am so lazy to describe my entries lately. Friday, Cabana @ eden. Saturday was Richie kids’ 1st month! Met lots of old college friend there, begin to fell the stress of stabling down and parenting thingy. I am getting old yet i feel like a teen.

I am 30 next year. I got whole lot of hell coming. -_-

Best of the best


On Sunday, Had breakfast @ Kota Tinggi, Bak Kut Teh!!! Super far distance for a meal, but every second of It, it’s so worth it. Damn nice la! fishead and Yam were here too in the noon, so I brought them around JB. Nothing much, just random shopping.








This is how you make us puke



Cute innit? Too young to tell resembles the dad or mom.



This baby can tolerate noise, or perhaps "bo chap" while sleeping like his old man



Wan Ling & Mommy Rachel



Haha, wanna poke me with plactic knife wor.



TY & Richie the Sorhai



HJ & TY



Ty+ Han Seng



Seau & Jessica



Neilson & his brother



The 3 Perverts



How? food ok? don't complaint la.



With Fishead & Yam @ Oldtown



How was your weekends doing?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home