Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nothing to blog, so i speak non sense.

Nothing to blog, so i speak non sense.

This whole week seems to have endless work for me. Somehow, i noticed they're squeezing me like lemon. Hoping to get the best of me with the mininum pay, that is. This MNC also sounds like those china man company already. Terrible mind set.

1 person how to handle 3 companies, may i ask? Attachement to KL for a month is simply impossible. Who the hell gonna clear the loads here? End of the day, Sure will be me. Suffocating.

Stupid idea.

OOO

Nicole's birthday was last Sunday. Accompany her to have a drink or 2 @ Danga Bay . Hangout till quite late, i think it's 4 am. Still owe her the present. I dunno what she wants, but i can confirm got this logo one....


Apa lagi? already so broke cause of my kancil, weddings ang pow, and now kena came out again for expensive gifts. Tisk tisk tisk..... Where can tahan?


Err..girls, Ur funny face suckie lor.

Big cat with new PSP. He's addicted.

I can't remember what was she looking, but definately not you la.

His shirt- Dive Groupy.So Wrong. Should be sex groupy. Hehe....

I "siam" far far after this pix was taken. Geli balls.

Baby girl Sherry with Ah Pek TY

Daniel was the organizer, with Cherry. Thanks for informing dude.



We when to the fun fair @ Terbau. Euro Park or something like that if my memory serves me correctly. All these fun fair almost the same anyway.

After 2 rounds of Excited heart poping game. I nearly drop dead. Seriously. Damn giddy after the octupus machine. Sherry puke twice. wakakakakaka....

OOO

Singapore immigration Custom congestion problem is getting worst day by day. I dunno how much longer i can take.... fugger!

SG cab fare for peak period is really expensive. 6-7 Km journey ride cost about SGD 12. Siao.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home