Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally

Finally

All the tasks have been accomplished in saving my network from fatal virus attacks since beginning of the month.

Phew….i kissed my servers after that. I am too happy that this ordeal has become history. A lesson to learn, a lesson to prevent.

This explains why the very little update on my blog.

Last weekends was Evon’s turn to blow candles. So as usual, they would celebrate @ Cabana Club.

I really dunno why always there lo. Feel kinda sick boring @ Cabana. But…but…. Since they happy, I am happy!


Evon, The B'day chick with no image already..haiz... hehe.

GS & Eric

Evon + TY

Jason + TY

Mitzy + Yoyo+ Danielle

? + ? + yoyo+ Evon. ? because i really forgot their name. Failed.

Evon + Big Cat

The SG girls..wakakakaka....


Evon, since it's your birthday, i put more of your pix in my blog, else, you begged me also i don't put one..haha. JK......JK.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home