Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Russell, where are thou?

It's been 2 days since Russell, my pet dog went missing.

He somehow sneak out while i open my auto gate to park my car. That sneaky fellow landed himself trouble instead. He is officially missing. I even drove around near the main road to make sure he wasn't hit by car and laid dying along the roadside. Apparently, No luck with that.



This is not the 1st time he sneaked out. There was this time, when i was about to go to work, he was outside wondering. I scold him big time for that without a doubt. But this round, he either ran away from the suckie owner or, some low life asshole took him away.

Haiz

What to do.

What an unlucky experience just after 2 months. Need to be more responsible next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home