Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Year 2010

It's really as the statement " Mid-life crisis". And i was ignoring this phrase like forever. Now when i encountering it, i have no fucking idea what to do.

My company's new chief is sitting in today for the 1st time, and i am aware that everyone in the office is so damn stress. Come on, he's a human too. I believe just play your role and you'll be fine.

I also noticed during the long run, playing facebook can give you tremendous stress too. when your families and friends post up wonderful and continuous achievements in their life, while i myself have none to post, this causes tension. Everyone is living so wonderfully and fruitfully, when suddenly you realized, you basically got nothing in common to share.Nonetheless, all this brings me into one conclusion. Loser.



It's a bloody negative feeling lor. Wanna save money also hard. Pay in, pay out. Debts mountain high. CNY in 2 weeks time and i have none new CNY clothes. Not that i don't have time to go shopping, is limited finance unable me to. WTF man.




Prosperous???


However, I forsee 2010 is a fucking bad year for me. They asked me why am i still having gf instead of a wife. The answer is rather straight forward, Simply because i don't have the fucking money to even hire a bridal studio for an album. Let alone marriage preparation dinner and stuffs.


Runaway 101

Sometimes, i just have the feeling to run away. Where? I presume another foreign country with 0% people know me and start all over. Too bad life's not a computer. You can't restart half way or restart when you feel like to.





Literally i am fuck up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home