Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dreams or Reality

Dreams or Reality?


I'll say make dreams to reality is the best!

I somehow felt so miserable. cause i saw Jane yesterday, she bumped to me near 7-11 and said hi, i said hi back. just hi bye, not more than that, a typical friend. And i know i still misses her. Sad. Everyday same routine, same people, same incident & same food. I need a change man, i thought myself. Shifting out to JB maybe a way to save me up some dollars & cents, eventually, it cost me my time & energy. Bloody tired everyday.


Jacky already in JB, so had dinner together with Mich, Nicole & big cat. After that, a snooker game. Beat Big cat & Jacky in each game. Satisfied? No. Just terrible compared in 8 years ago. Seems everything just getting worst to horrible.Knn. Whats the greatest achievement in my life...sadly to tell you guys. NONE. So drama right? Well, enough of these. i bet you guys already bored with my complainings. hehe.


Hopefully my resolution plans can carry out smoothly next year. My cousin Pei pei had already agreed to sponser me there.But all these yet to be confirm. Loads of procedures and process to be done, & Visa status still unclear. Going to take CCNA course on June too. Trying to slot in some free time upgrading myseft.It's a part time anyway, so should be ok to cope. I promise not to club too much lor.


Must FOCUS. Can't afford to fail in whatever terms.


Golf seems to be a nice game. I've bought a book called GOLF for dummies. In reality, i got totally kosong knowledge in it. Perfect. But knn no one in my group of friends are interested in the game. Gotta seek some professional advice form either my Uncle W or my cousins. If wanna play also driving range, hit 100 balls only. Hmm... Headache. They say play own balls better still. Muahahahah..perverts.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home