Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

class

Feel like Schooling again


Wow. Got calculation some more.... die la... my maths sucks, must work harder this time. I am talking about my new course CCNA which just started yesterday. The lecturer is considerably fat and fast. Nearly can not catch up. Tiring though.


Nothing much happening lately. Pening kepala got la. What to blog? i seriously dunno what to blog. Ah, just recieved a sms from Kelvin Choo. Asked me to be available on 29th SEPT & 6th OCT. Wonder whats going on. Must be another couple tying knot i guess. ~~


T_T


I am just too happy.




While browsing around friendster. Guess what i'd found on CMS web? this--->







11 years old picture.

This one lagi old pix. 1994/95. All still got hair somemore.



So whats up lately guys?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home