Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Wedding bells ...

Max's Wedding


Congrats to my man Max & Tracy! what a great day to get married. why? Simply because :


05/06/07 = 567


Good for those who has lousy brain to remember important dates. He He. Like me.

Actually i promised Max that i would be his "brother" during his big day, unfortunately, i my class starts today and i can't skip class on my very 1st day, innit? So, here, in my blog, in public, i sincerely apologize for not being there. I also very heart ache. why? because no whisky, must study. Sianz..... Although i am not there, but Big cat, Richie, Etc etc guys would be there. So, once i got pictures, i'll just edit this post again.

Yesterday was Max last bachelor day, he organised some buffet in his home. Simple & nice i supposed. But i tell you hor, his younger sister quite of an attention le. Wanted to chat more with her but everyone were like looking, you know, made me shame only. Didn't even got her name. Oh, well, Nevermind. Next time i guess. I no chance also one la. Ha Ha. Pathetic.

Agent called me & gave me a good news yesterday, that i am eligible. I was happy with some sorrows inside. I hope i will make a wise decision by end of the day.


"The show must go on"


Looking forward to be a nice weekend. What's your plan?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home