Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where is my 2007

Where is my 2007

Resolution????


6 months of 2007 nearly gone. And my resolution seemingly impossible to achieve on time.



Shit.



This is not good. At All.

Sunset @ North South Express Way

For a person like me, working aboard, Getting OK paid jobs, experience life in a different dimension, and not much commitment. And i still can't save money. God. what happen man? Is it the daily Alco? is it my daily cancer puffy?or is it my poor spending planning character? Having said that, I need to sit down and PLAN. Period.

I want my ferrari!! exaggerated, i Know. Hehe. Hey, but know who knows i might own 1 spider right in some years time?


and i will be driving the following *SLK below next month, Duh!




* SLK ( Super Little Kancil)





Do you have your resolution plan out yet?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home