Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, May 18, 2007

What a day

What a day


While on the way to work, my right side mirror had a gaze with another vehicle's left about 60KM/H. Both side mirrors was out of position & scratches. So some of you guys might say, just a gaze & some scratches only what..no big deal. Only 1 problem, i rode a bike and other party is a VOLVO 244 Wagon 2686! The bugger was overtaking me when his VOLVO had a friction with my side mirror on speed of no less than 60KM/H. My balls nearly fell out. If wasn't for my stable grip handling. i might be ended up in some hospital. or even worst. After that, i went after the car and Honk him like a mad man. I asked him stop at the police station nearby. Well, at least, he apologies. So let the matter rest.

As usual, while queuing up in bike lane, i mine my own business, tuning in to 987fm, lining up on mylane, suddenly, a fight broke off, niama, just beside me. Some misunderstanding i guess. I dont realise it cause i was on MAX volume. I was busy pushing & shoving them away. Nearly feel off from my bike during the process. Gee... whats up next, i wonder. Life is full of drama.

Yesterday went to movie called "blades of glory" with big cat, Jacky, Ah Tong and Cherry. Quite funny though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home