Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Trippin' around with Sorhais....

Trippin' around


I am Sorhai here in Genting! I say i number 2 sorhai, no one dare say No.1

I lost my virginity @ 14!

We are gay bastard. -_-lll

Thought of wanting to rush to the curve on Friday nite, get drunk & bunk the nearest hotel.

Plan failed terribly.

Well, i only managed to get off work @ 5pm. By the time i rush back Malacca and pick up my buddies & rush to KL. It will be VERY late. I am sure clubs & pubs will be closed by the time we reach Damansara.

So, no choice but to cancel this trip. Instead, We drank @ pure bar, Malacca. Bhrupp....


Genting Miniture @ 1st world

Around 10.15am, We drove up straight to Genting, to visit our long time friend, Uncle LIM. Muahahaha. Partner of crime? KKS, Aaron & Me.

Aaron, the 1st timer there, got lucky. KKS & Me weren't in luck at all dough. Anyway, it's ok. Coffee bean, coffee bean, coffee bean. Everywhere KKS goes, sure obsessed with coffee bean.

Me: Let's go la
Aaron: Wait, a while more. I can feel it's coming.
KKS: take your time la, me & TY go walk around 1st.

After 30 mins

KKS: Still same same score ah?
Aaron: It's coming BIG, i can feel it. must got tactic one.
KKS: walaueh. Ok la, we will be back again.

Another 30 mins

KKS: Cipet u! Why your score still same same?
Aaron: got in, got out ma...
KKS & Me: -_________-"

5 min past

KKS: I can not tahan edi la. I wanna go back bath.
Me: me too.
Aaron: wait la, i scare i dunno how to go back la. I'll got lost later.
Me & KKS: ..................... Chao pussy. * Pengsan

In the end, Aaron made it! Congrats & thanks for the kenny roger's chicken. We waited you 2 hours in total hor.

Damn blur @ 2.30am

What's up man?! my other shoe is under my ass!


I was surprise all the hotels in/ near Genting were fully booked. Luckly, i was 1 of the Genting member, & was in priority to reserve room. Then i learnt that it was some Astro competition finals. Whoa.... no wonder.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home