Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Re cap of 2007

Re cap of 2007

Pretty exciting year I would say. I tried most things I didn’t even think of. Please bear with my ear fuck session on this entry. Gee, just a figure of speech, don’t worry guys, I’ll keep it short.

Things I achieved, been there, done that in 2007

- Been to other countries like Indonesia, Thailand & China for the very 1st time.
- Believe in god for the very 1st time. I was a free thinker.
- Fall in love and heartbroken with the same girl twice
- Club almost everyday. Seriously, ALMOST. Whole year round in 2007.
- Became official alcoholic kaki
- Drove a 4 gear kancil up to Cameron Highland then Ipoh, then back to JB on the same day
- Gave up beef
- Created my own blog at last.
- Consumed depression cum stress pills.
- Lost 4K in 5 Minutes to Uncle Lim’s refreshment park
- Been to 2 cool concerts
- Noticed my life is a shit hole
- Got myself a golf set and pick up golf session
- A Clerk Hatch Member
- A Sentosa Islander
- Ministry of Sound VIP member
- Turbo-ed my kancil as I always wanted to
- Proudly own 2 local made cars
- Resolution pending
- Balloon my Exam
- Had the most diarrhea session & MCs whole year round since few years back
- Pray a lot because I race a lot…..[with myself]
- Catching up old buddies a lot
- Learning to appreciate and not for granted.
- Worst Birthday I’d ever celebrated.
- Ultimate down time ever.
- No Matter what, I still see shit holes. Fuck of, please.


Life’s just sucking away. What’s your big deal then?

My advice :-

Life is short, Cock harder.

Remember, Your hear it 1st on www.tykiasu.blogspot.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home