Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Haji Holiday!

Selamat Hari Raya Haji Holiday!


1st I was queuing because of the congestion, the next thing I knew, my bike was under carriage of an express bus. Apparently, the bus driver didn’t saw me in front. WTF???? Bearing plate number SHB 117E. I wrote this down in case I forget. I am going to call the company and complaint.


My absorber got problem de. looks like bengkok.



So bloody dangerous la wei. Everywhere jam, everyday full of vehicles. Travel safely guys, don’t rush here and there. I thank god that I am not hurt. Phew…..

Although my bike just had a minor scratches and dents, still, I sayang my bike one… had been servicing me for 5 years now. And I hope more years to come. I still maintain it well. I am not giving her up until her life spans ends in 2011. ( COE )


my babe. 0.75 piston. RX-Z can smell my ass.




OOO


KKS and wife arrived yesterday. So basically just dinner with them plus jacky, neilson, big cat, Michelle, Wendy and my self @ three storey fried bee hoon. I am going to blog something funny later on. Let me upload the pictures 1st. Stay tune.


steam kaki after meal.


Act like holy decent boy when wife around. The real Hantu.


gay man Jacky with act cute Wendy. hehe, joking hor.



OOO

Thanks Jeffery for the rims. It looks cool, however, I think the tyre is too thick for me car @ 55 series. Haiz…..


15'' New bling from Jeffrey! Thanks Lao Da.



But hor, my car too low le... my fender.... kasihan...


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home