Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Do It Yourself

Do It Yourself


If wanna get things done, do it yourself is the best. Although certain area you are not familiar with. You are forced to learn.

I fixed my bike yesterday, ended up I am the one who clear the shit up. Apparently, the guy who installed my new sprocket didn’t quite install it the right way. With a crooked tire, the chain kept loosing out, like 10 times in 100meters. By the time I realized it, it was too late, I am too far behind the workshop. Lucky there was a car workshop near by kind enough to borrow me their tools.

WTF man. Sibeh suay.

I should have double checked it before I left the motorbike shop. How was I to know the mechanic was so shitty right? You supposed to trust them with their workmanship.

Many scenario also resembles above event, I am sure you guys encountered before too. Learn more stuffs wouldn’t kill you. Don’t be vulnerable in any way. You never know when to use the skills like changing tire, screws, nuts and bolts, even for guys, sometimes, knitting & sewing! Ya, trust me, you dunno when your pants gonna koyak then end up kan cheong spider. I kena once and you know what? lucky I found a pin to keep my flyer intact. Of course it’s not a good sight when people notice something special attached to your zipper.

Rainy season. A view from my condo window.




OOO

Then this morning at the custom was a typical heavy congestion period. I dunno why man. Everytime, when there's a school holiday season, sure jam like fug. Late for 45 mins. Die.....

When i rev my L2 yesterday, the smoke issue was sloved. However, My car now just like a normal 850CC. Fug, fug, fug! I convert for the G- Force! Either the mech did not adjust the cam, the valve didn't set well or worst my turbo... Damn sad man. Have to go workshop again this weekend. And FYI, Road Transport Of Malaysia has increase their prices on getting road legal for modified cars. When my workshop guy told me the price. I nearly fainted. For My case, a hefty RM500 to RM 800 Bucks, whereby it was used to be around RM180 bucks.

What dumb Fug luck i have lately......

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home