Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Everything so not in order

Everything so not in order




It seems that situation has been worsten, so i decided i had to to this. Else, her condition would be beyond imaginable. My poor car was spending weekends in the workshop afterall. My Mech can't possibly finish the operation in one day anyway. I didn't stayed too long as i got appointment that day.




L2 Drive shaft installed.





Dismantle turbo and head in the process



Night, Dolce with GS and Danny. What a boring saturday night. Not meant you guys boring, i just felt damn bored partying without a purpose. You know?? what's the occasion anyway? Hearing her news from "friends" surely puts me off. Please dont mentioned about her anymore in front of my face can? I got nothing in common with her anymore in my life. It's wasting my brain cells just to think of her. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.





2 balls not enough for me





hamsap fellow must have 4 eyes only can see clearer.


Down with terrible flu again. Sianz~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home