Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Pattaya man!

Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya

Amazing. The word should describe on my Pattaya trip, tiring but worth it. It was a rather rush trip since I had NO more leave at all. Pattaya is located just a 2 hours Bus journey from Ekamai Bus terminal, Near to Ekamai BTS sky train, Bangkok.

Emerald Hotel @ 21st storey

@Chit Lom


The guest house was nice too, newly renovated, called the Chaiyapoon Inn. For an 800 BTH a night deal, I couldn’t ask for lesser rental. This includes private bathroom, heater, refrigerator and TV in room with air cond! And a queen size bed with a KKS, haiz, just great! sleeping with another guy makes me feel gay.




Not me. Really!





Having said that, spotted so many foreigner with bikes riding aroung Pattaya city. Being curious, we rented 1 for our self. For a mere 200BTH a day bike rental, ok la… It’s a yahama auto scooter. However, the fuel consumption was horrible.





Went to the beach, see see look look. Wanted to try the Jet sky but we didn’t bring our clothes along and the tide was too strong….kiasi ma…. The local delicacies there were fabulous, very spicy and nice. I have to admit, the pork there in Thailand is so damn good, I can eat the whole pig. No offence to those who don’t eat pork. I just can’t help it. It’s really nice!



TY No swim. Scare scare.


One thing for sure, Pattaya’s famous for its night entertainment and beaches. Nevertheless, automatically, most of the thing selling there is expensive. Not that super expensive, but if to compare with Bangkok or maybe other small outskirt places, for sure Pattaya & Phuket things are more expensive. Guai loh favorite places ma… Asian also kena potong lo.



@ Walking Street, Pattaya.


Night, there’s a place called Walking Street, it’s full of clubs, pubs, restaurants and bars. I tell you, I bet you never seen so many she-males in your entire life.

I-scare. Really. Scared.

I don’t want to be too sexual related about this entry, but it’s just an experience looking at the shows, whereby makes me wonder and ponder a lot. We called it a night after some road side stall BBQ stuff. Damn tiring for a 1 day trip. I think 1 week is the best for Pattaya holiday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home