Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Monday Drinking session..again

You Sucked BIG TIME

Can someone just pickup a knife and kill me, please. So bloody bored at office. Ms. CY concerns me of my attendance, emphasizing THE DIRECTOR is eying on me. Gee…. I know I can be kinda late, but since you guys didn’t pay for my OT at work sometimes, I call it even. So cheap just to keep eying on stupid attendance, dare you say I can’t perform? Other than late attendance, what you got on me?

NOTHING. Period.

Don’t come to me and start yelling I’m always late. Yes, so what? You deduct my damn salary too, don’t you? So what’s the big deal? If your policy don’t like it, then why I am still here? BECAUSE you guys need me, moreover, being at a cheap labour fee, the company has the full benefits of cost savings. I am really getting sick of this company. Why don’t you just compensate me and I’ll leave in peace.

Please la, why suffer for both?

Load of politics here and there .It makes all the beginner life miserable. Old farts... sigh.

XXX

Enough at office politics and shit, Makes me rage only. Yesterday I went out with the usual suspects. We hang around @ Dolce. Barcadi lemon & Absolute Vodka brighten the day up a little, I guess. Haha.

Pictures speaks. Please.

Main Enterance of DOLCE

TY + Mitzy

Top: Ben, Bottom from Left: Yoyo, Mitzy, Evon & Rowena

Random

Da Gals.

Da Gays. I meant, Guys.

Aiyo, look so cute lor, innit?

Hi hi my name is Rowena, I cute or not? Some say i look like Rui En~~


The Real Rui En

Yoyo + Gasing, i meant TY. Hang over. please forgive.

We're chopstick buddies

Standard Monday as usual. Anything new?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home