Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Moving on with life

Suddenly

Due to boredom in JB, which is an usual thing for me, I decided to visit some old friends of mine in Batam, Indonesia. It’s located just an hour ferry ride from Singapore, Habour front Center. Well, Batam is famous for cheap duplicate polo t-shirt, girls “to rent” and seafood. For me, I am just a clubber. Jubari brought me to malls, there are few “mega mall” for leisure and shopping. Then at night meet some friends and tried their local food @ Windsdor Food court. Just an hour passed midnight, we club @ No name. It’s kinda surprised, where such a small place got this kind of crowd. It was a remarkable experience for me. The girls there hunt foreigner like me so that they wish you could bring them back to hotels and make big bucks. Unfortunately, I don’t buy that. As said, I am a clubber not a hooker looker. I scare got sickness, i not only kiasu, but also kiasi ok?

Well, better luck next time with others then, girls. It could be scary, sometimes. Haha.


Habour Front Center

Ferry Terminal view, opps is Sentosa Island

Nice view

Batam Mall

The latest in thing

These 2 with no good intention

TY & Jub


Groupies, babe

Antonio & TY

Barely know her already so sticky. Scary. This is Mona

Exchanging numbers

Look at the crowd

Random Pic

Welcome to No Name Club


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home