Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, October 26, 2007

You made me change

And I thank you for what you’ve done for me. It’s kind of unconditional love you had given me always although you are not around, made me to a different person stage by stage, literally. When things go wrong, you will amend it for me, making sure the right path to move on, providing with care and love. Up till today, you still giving advice and warmth which never else where could replaced it.

I, sometimes will think that you are too naggy and pain-in-the-ass kind of feeling, well, that’s just a short term unsatisfied of me. Eventually, without a doubt, you guys are the best in my life.

Thanks Mom & dad for the unconditional love.

I dunno why I suddenly wanna write this entry. Sound like a girl so emo like that. Maybe I miss them since I’d always not around home. Well, perhaps, or i am dead lonely here.

XXX

Feeling kinda sleepy @ 9pm yesterday so was thinking of early bed. Then my phone rang, drinking session @ Dolce shouting on my phone, "must come" "must come".

-_-lll

I don’t even know why I agreed after that. My preconception about fine drinking is lost. Suppose to be occasionally fun instead of addiction. Hmm…

Anyway, we had Barcardi Lemon there at dolce. Afterward, some brilliant wanna drink at De Paradise. So I just followed, the room was damn huge, with pool table and 3 pieces of 42 inches LCD TV. Very classy indeed. Overall, it was quite fun. And I think the expenses for that night cost thousands. For your information, we have none PR on that night. We just sang and drink! I don’t like girls touching me when I am singing though. Hehe.
* I forgot my camera, so no pictures k for this post. *

Life in the fast lane always surprising, don’t you think?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home