Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Project K

Project K

Not the K drugs. But it’s every automobile enthusiastic dream. I had this wild dreams about 9 years ago, when I first sat on a Turbo vehicle, the G-force rock my core away! Thus, I promised myself a turbo 1 day before I settle down. Eventually, I did not sell my Kancil away, instead I installed a L2s EFI SOCH turbo. It has now turned into my play car.

Well, it’s only a small capacity turbo @ 660CC only. Most of the bigger CC NA car can eat me for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Or even supper! I am quite ok with the original power. Have yet to endorse with our local transport authorities (JPJ). But will doing it after my Pattaya trip later today.

It’s rather a hassle to own up a turbo, Frank’s right. Still hell of a way to go…….. You need time and patient. Most important of all is $$ to maintain and upgrade process. These are compulsory steps when owning up a turbo. Else, you can just choose NA and play.

Ladies and Gentlemen: My Perodua Kancil L2s fresh from oven.


L2s Turbo

0-100Kmh < 8 sec, i think. So don't bully me.

OOO

Remember that I’d mention Cherry loan my camera for her company event @ Sentosa Beach yesterday? Hehe, I stole some of her pictures. Apparently Mark Lee was the host. Cool. Must be a joker. For your refreshments.

Cherry with Mark Lee @ Sentosa Beach, Singapore.

OOO

Outing with the usual suspect again. Just go minum minum and have fun. Lazy wanna elaborate. See pictures. Even club these days lesser people. Wonder where they had gone to?



TY @ Cabana


Ben + TY + Mitzy

Act cute Nicole

Ben's back

Tonight leaving country again. I wonder why i always like rush trips. Probably i am not normal.
Live life cool.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home