Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Weird dreams

Weird dreams

I had the most realistic & traumatic dream that I ever had yesterday, Sobbing when I woke up. I was eventually stunted, confuse and my heart beats like 200 Km/H.

Nabeh…..and I am super duper tired right now.

tired like a dog. This is blacky. not so black after all.


The dream was related to my family, in such, what I can conclude is that our subconscious mind is trying to help us cope with things in our life that's so overwhelming. When we're sleeping physically our mind is awake, working out our problems, coming up with solutions. But only sometimes you will remember partially of the dream.

However, your mind will pick only the most remarkable parts of a dream. It may perk up your day or slow down your mood. For my personal experience, dream can determine a person’s character.

Mostly emotional people I would say. So guys respect and treat your old folks nicely even though sometime, they are grumpy, naggy and busybody. They are the one who made us what we are right now. So, just relax and be cool to them. Remember, we all will go thru this stage, sooner or later, unless you want to be a bachelor or a bachelorette. Moreover, they will leave us one day. For good. Forever in this life. Give them a little care and love. Will ya? Or you will regret like a donkey!


like weather, can change anytime.



Are you emo today?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home