Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's day

Father

Father's day on this sunday. But this son of yours wouldn't be there to celebrate for you. For this, I am sorry, dad.

Well, for the circumstances foreseen, I will be busy collecting my car this Saturday and moreover my brother Leroy is in Hong Kong now. So, for the replacement i guess would be next weekend? Adding on the fuel hike lately, yesterday during refill, i can feel the bloody difference already. Better stay home watch tv these days.



Simple Plan - Perfect




I dedicate this for you. I am not perfect in any way. but hack! you're my dad and i love you in anyway! Dont go and tel my dad this for those who read this. This is meant to be personal hor...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home