Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, March 27, 2009

External Decorations

I was doing some researching on plants last 2 days. I am planning to have maybe 2 medium size vase plant decorate outside my house & 1 stretch of green + colorful plants/flowers at the back of the house.
something like this.


I dunno what breed but it looks nice.

and this.



Imported from China konon.



Both these plants were actually same species. 1st picture is ready planted in and the 2nd image in on the loose ground. Both cost RM 300 & RM 190 respectively.

Knn....... RM300??!!! the vase alone cost RM110! Estimated to get a set of these plant for my home will be at a whooping RM800 at least.

Don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon. Haiz.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home