Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Insect in life

Sometimes i really dunno how to describe hypocrites.

They can really act like nothing happen and be friendly to you in 1 moment and condemn you the next using other people’s mouth. They act as if in a puppet show or a drama series. I really hate people like this, basically you are nothing in my life and I don’t depend on you. If you don’t like me, please move on. I don’t mind if I ever talk to you again in this life. But go around and do criticism and insult about my knowledge and skills like there’s no tomorrow makes me wonder, do you have a life? You are just being lucky, you cocky bastard.

If I hadn’t known you for years, I really fuck care. Because of others I bare with you. Don’t over the limit.Knn…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home