Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The day my world stood still

I was approaching my bike after work, a daily routine. When i noticed something funny. The bike is definately there but it was just strange to look at it.

By the time i got closer, only i realised. My whole fucking bike face was taken out! Knn.... It was like she ( my bike) kena rape-d like that, and beat the hell out of her.

Don't know what i mean? Look at this....

Whole "face" been stolen.


Side view.


Due to by the time i was in the bike shop was already 8pm. I just simply op the non genuine part replacement.

The bill came RM 170, with 2 pieces of so called high quality extra bright head lamp bulb. Not only i wasted my money for something non practical, i wasted 2 hours of my precious time at the bike shop for them to finish up the modified/ installations.

Done.

Lucky part is my bike still at 1 piece. Giving the age of my bike has just reached 5 months, My mileage is still below 1000. Virgin leh! So, i assume alot people aiming at this bike eventhough it's a common one.

Oh ya, this happens on the 13th Feb 2009, and it's a Friday. Got it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home