Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

It’s been a stressful day. I finally have the guts to tell her.

Incompatibilities between us were undeniable. Too many flaws & mistakes had been made. When things weren’t turn out the way you expects them, you’ll intent to do your diversion. A big U turn.

I had done that. Not because I am willing to, it’s because I am forced to be. As a human being, I have this instinct, which I can foresee how things going to turn out eventually. I belief every human has the same effect when a threats occur, when things need a change.

It’s been dragging for months. When I thought initially things were going to be fine, things will turn out better and nevertheless, fuck the world as if we care. But, I was wrong. When you can cheat the whole world, you can not cheat yourself.

It’s always a sad episode during or after a break up. But it’s also a brand new chapter has arise. Thus, giving a new chance in life, a new slice of life.

This entry is especially dedicated to you. For your thoughts and care, for your sweetness and tenderness, I adore you. I am also very sorry we have to end this way. But regret is not in my dictionary. You somehow made me a better man. And I hope I made you into a better person too.

Moving on is the only option we had. Hope you’ll have wonderful years ahead. We are still best of buddies no matter what.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home