Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A night @ de bali

Last Saturday night fever. Just some drinking session. Nothing to eleborate. Happy hour cost 12 bucks lesser by the way!

However, my mind is just keeping thinking problems between us. How can i ever tell you. You treat it like a joke. I dunno where to start.

If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. It's a sad ending eventually.I hope everything's ok soon.

Mitzy & friend

Pink & Eva

Eugine & James

Ha.ha. It's just a friendly kiss. I had more.

Danielle @ Big Bird!

Pink, GS & Eva!

2 very boring brothers.

TY with Eva cuttie pie!

Some random shots from Cabana last year.

Chinese New Year just arounf the corner, busy buying stuffs. I'll update if any, Cheers mates!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home