Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Usual

Besides stuck at customs within both countries for hours lately, I don’t think there’s extra time to spare hanging around much.

Nevertheless, this entry I am just gonna summarize my week’s living in earth.

1) Went to sky pub with Ash, K2 Power Alan, Ah boy & etc. Damn a lot of old & horny aunties around. Good jokes though.

2)Went My Place Bistro. Old school feel. With Nicole, Daniel, Daniel’s friend & Big Cat. Not so fun when got familiar chicks around.


The "geli" Nicole. Hehe.

Mr D. in action.So Kayu.


3)I reckon Sat night at Pure Bar for my belated birthday celebration with the guys.

Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, What else?

I learnt something new yesterday when I met with Alan Yeo, My Xerox printer supplier. He used to work in Eski Bar, which is rather famous here in Singapore.

He explained to me the various kinds of liquor, the origin, the history, the difference and mixture of effects. Seriously, I never met anyone who has this knowledge ever. Do you know whisky got few types? Blended whisky, single malt, sing grain? Kinds of vodka and tequila. History of malt drink and etc.

Normally, I just drink it and make sure I get high or drunk. Then it’s good liquor. Hehe.

Well, it’s a waste Alan chose to work as a marketing person rather than in a bar, because he has so much knowledge and potential in the industry. He’s like a gifted in this field, and had joined so many types of liquor competition. Opposite, he’s not so good in the printer’s specification when I asked him.

Me? I really dunno what I am good at. Maybe just talking cock only.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home