Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Next Year

It's been stressful. Yes, me being on the edge of financial turmoil. Squeezing every inch of my brain to find a solution for everything that cost money. And practically, my dinner bill yesterday @ Danga bay at Rose Garden about RM36 for 2 pax. Actually 3 of us, but me & Claudia dine only, Big cat just had lemon tea. I'm not a miser, just that prices of food and daily groceries are going uphill, and it's getting harder to cope eventually. Inflation is on the rise, people.

Next year gonna be harder. Start saving.

XXX

When through my achieved files and i found these wonderful pictures. It was taken @ my grandma's place. According to her, it's actually a cheap and wild type of sunflower. Don't really need a bomb to have those flower around, In fact, they populated themselves quite easily. Just plant one and the rest will blossom once the seed spreads.



The flower grow themselves.



It doesn't need much attention to it. Just sprinkle enough water and slight fertilized soil to make the flower healthy.



Proven cheap stuff can be beautiful indeed. And i am an angel. Wahahahaha.........

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home