Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blog is an open diary!

It's an alternative route. Just that any other can access to read it. So mind what you said.

As you can see. I reorganized my blog and changed it to a more simple blogskin. I reset my pathetic site counter, caused the one just *kaput. HTML error or something.

While I was at it, I sort of read through my past posting which I find it very funny, more like all talk no action kinda stuff and always on an emotional point of view. Some ridiculas which I find it super lame. And some does make sense, makes me a better man.

As time passing by, you’ll have more and more archives and reading it backwards tells you where you been, what you done, and what you had succeed. Thus, what are you gonna be in the next step in life. Based on my past year, I do changed abit. Everyone changes though. Physical already can tell. I am 74KG now compared to last year which I was only 68KG. A 6KG difference is killing me. Mid- aged Crisis! Ha ha.

I used to write diary when I was in high school. Just to keep track on my daily activities and spending expenditure basically. I even recorded the days for my making love events. I was laughing out loud rolling on the floor!! Wahahahahaa.


Blog can tell your history, which is a good thing. At least I live to learn, and I think life is all about that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home