Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zoo Malacca

Suddenly of tea session, we decided to do something which we did not do since we were very young, I ponder and asked

TY: where u guys going tomorrow?
AK: Zoo Malacca.
TY: wahahahahahah… sure or not, zoo? Of all places?
AK: Just go la. Tak kan you wanna go beer in the morning.
TY: True also. Make it happen!

I tell you, I got abit regret lo. Tired like fook. Old man dy ma…. Anyway, I didn’t go for Zoo since ages. So it was a pretty fun go back where we used to hangout….

The Sign

Tapir relaxin'

TY Riding

Aaron Abuser. He spank the horsie.

Monkey food business

Not cows.

Bear

Cari makan aligator

Parrot that don't talk

Flamingo, Amigos

Kodomo dragon?

Mr & Mrs Z

Ping E? No la. this one female orang utan

Macaws.

I got a terrible cramp in the next day morning. I need to fit up, or beef up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home