Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Archery

TY goes Archery

@ Danga city mall with Vincent & Big Cat. And my results was horrible, Suppose to hit my own target practice, I hit my neighbors score board instead. How disgraceful.

Actually archery is rather easy to play, it just need time for perfection. Being a 1st timer, I guess I am not so bad after all. Well, you definitely need a strong arm to hold the arch and during locking the arrow to the target, my hand shake uncontrollable. People thought i got Parkinson disease if they dunno me...

The expert section



The newbie corner


Candid shot. I wasn't ready.


The price is also rather reasonable. RM 5 for 12 sticks of arrows.

Practice makes perfect. Who wanna join me this Friday?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home