Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stagnant baby

Stagnant baby

Is what I can say lately, with employment letter stating there will not be any increment up till next year? What a disappointing news. However, I heard yesterday there will be a new labors law by Singapore’s Ministry Of Man power. Well, I assume once it reveal the new system. This will keep up to help those who are below poverty level of income.

For more info,

http://www.mom.gov.sg/publish/momportal/en/communities/workplace_standards/employment_standards.html

Yesterday all guys nite with Guo wei, Big cat, Sam, Ah B and Chua @ de Bali. I must say this is the most relaxing Pub I have been so far in JB, with the sleek designs and sophisticated rural concept. Shiok. Plus bonus the girls in of course. Hehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home