Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rambutan Session

Rambutan Session


Last Sunday, Danny brought his family and pluck rambutans @ my home. For those who complain no rambutans for them is because:-
1) No easy to pluck ok. Sweat like hell.
2) U all no mentioned ma.To my dear SG friends, sorry hor, come self service. Go to Malacca.
3) A lot ants one. took us soem time to kil them, but they kept coming back.
4) If every friend also want, my rambutan tree sure definately botak one.
5) Where got free thing in this world one? wakakakaka.....



Ah Ping in action.


Do Re Mi....Fa...so...La...Tidur...hehe. Danny sucks in getting the rambutans. Hor?

Not bad huh?

Lastly, If u all still want, go my house pluck. Tell my parents, TY ask u come one. Hehe. Good Luck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home