Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Not so smooth

Not so smooth

Lately, things were just going missing around my surrounding. One by one they gone missing. Then comes the ultimate suay-ness. A bloody steel bar knocked on my wind screen and left a tremendous large crack on the left side of my car, this happen during my way back to JB on a highway. And today i lost my LV key pouch, and before that was my bought in China favorate ring. Total up i lost RM1,200 alone within this week.

Wa Lan Eh!~

These are all unnecessary ordeal that i have to go thru. What a time killer.... Have to go glass shop for replacement, then go bank to get my new IB dongle which lost together with my pouch. another day gone just like that.

Fook Fook Fook Fook!!!!!!!

This entry is just blah-ing out my emo. Sorry for the reading, hehe.

Nonetheless, Because today's date is also 080808! Go China, Go olympics!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home