Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Euphoria







Great Bachelor party @ Sunway Euphoria by Ministry of Sound. Finally meeting up with KMK, TSM, TTL, NEW & wify (Regina), DTSB & wify (SL), Kit & Wify and pai kia soon.






With about 10 of us sinking down with 4 bottles of Chivas, It's like a madness fiesta. Everyone were like so damn high. Lucky my hotel rooms was just 2 minutes walk from the club. Else, i couldn't imagine how the hell am i gonna get back.





Been procrastinating my plans lately. Say getting mature? or just merely afraid to fail? I dunno really. Getting older each day and not doing my plans accordingly sometimes make me feel insecure, And this insecure-ness leads to afraid taking chances. Thus, procrastination.





Haiz.





Very fan.





How?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home