Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Apa Lagi?


Saturday night day out with Nicole, Alex & big Cat @ De Bali. Saw Ben,Joe and Chua there too. I gotta cut down the booze expenses. Not cheap to consume there too no doubt it's a nice place to hang out.

Had korean dinner with Jacky last 2 weeks back. I must say, he can cook.

J Taro BBQ

Anyway, Due to stress level up, i cut my hair as well as coloured it. Looks wonderful i guess. He.he. You judge it when you see me.





I just dunno what Malaysia leader/senator been up to lately. When i saw this article :-

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/9/4/nation/22236856&sec=nation

Chinese in Malaysia are all Immigrants? Wa lan eh.... I have no say.

Is there still hope for Malaysia??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home