Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Define survival

Define survival

I googled it and it showed this. No pun intended. Huh?

i. a state of surviving; remaining alive
ii. a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
iii. something that survives wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Sometimes the world we living is rather cruel, or should I say selfishness. Everyone will seems to be protecting themselves, putting on fake personalities when comes to who the benefit should go to. Eg. During work promotion, your colleagues intend to be sarcastic or even fake words.

Well, I had done a sort of test in my company, on my colleagues, as well as one of my family members here.

The results?

1) Endure it, (I was like wtf?)
2) Why you always like to borrow money? ( putting on a very disappointing breath)
3) Things not solved yet. No money. ( I stressed that it was urgent)

3 approaches, 3 different answers, but clearly 1 same objective succeeded, which were either of them are going to hand out a single cent to help, onto what-so-ever-fucking-problem-u-got. Somehow, I believe everyone has their own problem to take care, thus, making this impossible to help.

Serious, this was just a test. I admit I used to borrow piece and bits of cash the older days.But, I rarely these days, or perhaps none at all.

I begin to wonder. A lot.

What’s the fucking difference of living with friends and family when they can’t even give a damn? Oh ya. They need you when they need you. Pathetic scene.

Innit Sad?

Moral of the storey. Make yourself useful. Make sure you got plenty cash on hand. Cause no money sure no honey.

Anti social mode, ON.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short talk:-

It's 7th anniversary for US world trade center Sept 11th tragic. Hope people learn from there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home