Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Horrible Eye Infection

Last week I was being under medical leave for 3 days.

I was diagnosed with a horrible infectious disease, and will cost office uproar if I am allowed to be there. No doubt about it. I was chased away when I return office on the 2nd day of my MC, when my colleague new what happen to me.

I was in fact infected with red eyes. Just 3 days before my company annual dinner is going to be held. Just great. But luckily I made it to a full recovery on Friday.



scare the hell out of me when i saw this

Then i was being reffered to another Government Hospital due to the normal Polyclinic does not have the appropriate equipement to fully diagnose with this.

So i had to bear the hospital's standard behaviour when i visited them to cure me! whole day waited like shorhai! I was anyway referred to Hospital Sultan Ismail, JB.

registration counters. Got 11 counters. but only 1 open.


Speaking about effeciency, i waited 30 mins just to attend 3 person's queue in front of me. They worked so slow you can still have time to grow banana at your backyard. Then hor, you have to go to the dianosis room and check out your eye sides. There, another 30 mins wasted waiting for the staff to attend to me.

Like SHOW ROOM only.

After doctor's consultation and checked,every things seems normal, suspected infection via my hand. Yup, doctor suspected i rubbed it during my sleep, Unconsciously.

Well, i don't think so. I think it's just one of those days, you got up wrong side of a bed and some motherfucker insect bit my eye! My pupil was so so bloody swollwen! can't hardly open my eye le.
The Phamarcy counter which NOBODY was there to attend to, for the last 20 minutes. Power Malaysia government sector. Wasted my whole day just to complete my treatment journey. Very power indeed.

NOBODY sia....

Anyways, damaged has done, just need to rest well and let it heal. For the time being, as i was not really sick physically, i went golf therapy, ended up raining. Geez. No lucky lately?


Sianz. rain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home