Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Missing someone you loved

Do you encounter such feeling before? Maybe just in the sudden mist and you felt like missing or missed someone?

On the other day when I bored a train to Woodlands, during the journey, I saw a grandma holding his grand daughter (about 6-7 years old), they were having so much conversation and I can see that they are happy and having fun. No doubt, it’s just a train ride. Then I ponder, it’s not the everyday routine, It’s the everyday routine you enjoy being with.

As you get older, the chances of being with your grand parent will no longer exist besides memories. I hit the big 30 this year. And I lost my grandpa quite a while back since 1996. But however, my grandma still around for me to chat around when I got back hometown. She’s 83 this year. And I hope to chat with her for years to come.

The point is, human live their life once in this dimension. No time machines that can turn back things happen. Apparently, we should be treasuring every moment we can with our families. A phone call, an email, a sms, msn or even in your facebook saying hi. It will always bring you closer to them no matter what.

I saying all these caused I missed my grand old man.

Very the emo.

Happy belated grand parent day 2008!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home