Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fish Spa

This therapy actually exist long ago at KL, seen blogger blog it much much earlier. So when i saw this SPA treatment in JB. I was kinda " outdated " bugger who wanna try it out.


This particular place is located at Leisure Mall, JB. 2nd storey. It was just like those ordinary shopping stalls, only difference is instead of selling products, they have 5 large aquariums filled with tiny fishes. At 1st i thought they sell fish until i saw their advert banner.


1/2 hour for RM15, 2 pax for RM30. Quite expensive, but being a "sampat kia", i'd like to try it out. The 1st time when i set foot on the aquarium, i whole foot was damn ticklish. But after sometime, you will feel it was actually quite nice being nimble by many tiny fishes. And they looked damn hungry for your foot dead skin.


Overall the experience was fun and nice. I also saw another fish SPA located just opposite Pelangi food court. It's a bigger place i guess. Try it. It's great fun!

XXX

Just random pix i found on Guo Wei's phone. I didn't even know he snapped my pix. It's dated 12th Sept 2007. Was taken at her place and Just 3 days before we broke up. Funny how time can change things.
I think he con kao me. I can't remember posing for him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home