Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thailand

Malaysians stuck in Thailand as today's Star paper quoted. This is becoming distrubing, I've been travelling up & down Bangkok but never before expect this. I wonder how long they will continue bunk in the airport terminal?

Protesters stromed into the International Airport wei....... wtf? The protesters are actually waiting the Thai PM coming back from Peru meetings, Thus, Forcing the Thai PM landed at Changmai Airport instead. Military forces has advise the PM for a early election. Hoping to stop the riots.

As for now, All outgoing flights has been cancelled, only few airlines can land. God Bless those souls.....

XXX

was browsing the web for Proton saga info, and i found this. I think they should all change the current existing model to the new facelift for taxi. Preferable a 1.5 cc of Malaysian twin cam engine.If, Malaysia produces such engine.


I wonder should taxi engine should be 1.5L instead of 1.3L


Still considering either a conversion or to rebuilt my current 4G15 1.5L engine. It's getting old, wear and tear parts are accummulating queuing to turn faulty, adding the extra contribution of making my wallet bleed slowly.

Moral of the story, Don't buy proton if you can afford a better ride. I poor people. That's why all my car Protons. Until today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home