Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Fine??? i'm not fine with it!

Despite being fine 500 bucks for my cancer consumption at a public area, these custom monsters can go fly kite. So arrogant attitude when the confronted me, as if i am a criminal. Even when i called their office for infomation, they treat me also one kind of attitute, no manners & impatient.

Customer servive? PIU PIU PIU .....


Wanna give letter of composition also must be civic ma. Where can anyhow treat people like shit.


XXX


Went to get me self a new glasses. Since the old one has been faithful 10 years, time for a change. Joyce helped me for me eye sight readings. And i modified my sunglass to be a normal eye wear instead. Save money ma... Singapore custom already suck kao my 500 bucks. Next time only blog about it la.

During my eye examination

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home