Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The so called BETTER

Introducing our Malaysia’s new immigration, quarantine & custom complex, Sultan Iskandar Complex.

It’s practically a KLIA look a like. It makes me assume that the developer took a rip on the KLIA design & implement it. As if a copy and paste task. Interior designer basically just mod the length and size.



Huge. Walk & see.


It was fascinating when I first set foot on the new ICA building, Everything new & huge. With the ah beng's lighting. Fu-la-mak. Canggih betul.

But the distance route I used to take is now 5 times further. Despite the new technology, yet time consuming. I took more than an hour to clear the ICA and waited 20 minutes for the bus queue, where it used to be just a mere 30 minutes for the same thing.


Small & cramp lane. 1 car break down sure conjest big time.


I think that size & technology is not everything. Efficiency is. Without it, the new custom is nothing. Lots of people of the public start to make negative comments in regards with the JB custom. Including me.

I tried to walk back from SG to JB. Bad move. The traffic officer told us NO MORE WALKING to be allowed. Thus, I walked as the bus route which took me 30 minutes at least. No fun at all. See, what a disadvantage for walking people like me. What if I lost my wallet and no money to take bus? Die la? But I doubt anyone wants to walk anyway. Is like walking few big circle on your house garden before you enter your house. Sorhai betul.

People mountain, People sea. 人山人海.


What is our government person are doing? No planning, No bother. Malaysia Boleh!

What is to implement when it’s worst than before. Ease traffic my ass. PUI!

Articles:-

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20081204-105463.html

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4596328

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home