Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The 2009 List

It’s been really nice to finally be punctual for work. As mentioned, a resolution is something to discipline one’s self. A resolution will get you the rough sketch to look forward.

Well, just let’s see how it will go for me. Today is the 8th day of 2009. And these are my resolutions…….

1) Loose the fats – It’s not a must but within the past 12months, I aren’t getting thinner.
2) Get an offer – It’s not that I no longer happy working here, but I got a life to catch. I need a change and a raise.
3) Able to take care of my own house – 1st timer on this. Got this house rather ok deal. In the mist of renovation. & moving in soon. Hopefully somewhere March 2009.
4) Drink less – this topic can turn non stop. I am an alcoholic. I admit. I drink like no body’s business. Spent 2K a month on drinks. That WAS me. I am changing. Drinking lesser each month as it goes, and I am proud of it.
5) Tie the knot – Rather impossible when you have a very young, naïve, playful and don’t want to married type of girlfriend. I will leave you for the one’s who want to be married to me. Serious no joke one. As we agreed upon.
6) A new ride – I am considering all possibilities not to own another Malaysian made car. Really hopeless. I owned 4 Malaysia’s car. All made me repair & repair.
7) Big ben’s - I want to visit London so badly. Mainly I think because of bloggers influences. It’s so beautiful.
8) A course - thinking of attending one short course to learn some foreign language, maybe Japanese.
9) Get my Singapore HDB flat- was initially agreed with my brother to get one. Still pending due to unforeseen brotherhood circumstances. Money can make no brother. So need to be extra careful decision.
10) More Money – this one is everybody’s resolution lor, being rich. I hope I strike toto this year. ** Pray hard hard**


What’s your resolution?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home