Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sibeh no planning

Due to hopelessly poor in my math calculations & planning coordination, i am officially overspent and over budget for my house renovation list.

Head ache.


And the worst part is, The construction work had just begun. I can't stop them by doing half way, i can't freeze my own bloody house project cause i am staying in here soon eventually, futhermore,I'd paid my 1st installment last month. My electricity guy i also haven't engage any. Was hoping Ah Seng will help me on this self installation all the lightings. Sianz.


Master toilet hacked.


1 word. Die cock stand. I am starting to feel nervous about this.

If i no money pay them by next month, i will be in a very difficult situation.Very. I mean it.
OOO

Today also happens to be the last day of 2009 Chinese new Year, Chap Goh Mei. I wish everyone the best of it....

Wang Wang!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home