Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is serious fat

I body as of today, weight 74kg. I am 5 KG heavier compared to last month. I dunno what have i been eating, but i know i ate a lot.

I have to compensate some snacks/cake/bread/even a char siew rice around 4-5pm. Then after dinner, about 9-10pm. I stomach calls for food again.

How come like that ah?

My sexy belly

Is like i am going thru the process of maturation process again, isn't more for teenage period kinda thing? I am an ongoing 31 years old with huge beer belly & man boobs. I am qualify enough to enter Johor's fattest 31 book of record.

Haiz.

Like wise, I wanted to loose weight, but how? the will power is not there yet.

Double chin in the process some more. Some say my man boobs like A cup! Wahahahahaha. I can play with mine. Don't jealous k?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home