Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

heart breaking moment

I have something to confess. Yes, I am a social gambler. I bet. From soccer to 4d and from tennis to basketball. You name it. But somehow I woke up yesterday. Releasing myself from a wicked world of gambling. Why spent hundreds or even thousands a month on gambling? Gamblers always a looser despite how much you had won before. At the end of the day, you are still nothing but a looser. A pathetic one in fact.

Yesterday, I had visited the orphanage for the disable for a donation consist of rice, magie noodles and drinks. Since it’s the beginning of the year, we thought it would be nice to do some good deeds.

It’s a heart aching event for me. Some of those poor children are either deaf, mute or blind, with down syndrome to mentally unstable. And their parents just abandoned them there and carry on with their life, leaving the caretaker to take care of those unfortunate children.

And what they need most is fund. Which I cant effort. Seeing them needing money and cant provide any makes me sick. Well, to be honest I had financial problems myself yet to solve, how could I help to children for a better life?

Apparently, they have activities from time to time for them to raise fund, a volunteer work could make some changes. I am thinking of participating if given a chance to. It’s so demoralizing watching those children suffer while my buddies and me went clubbing and smoking marijuana or spending money on lavish items.

Sometimes I wonder, why god gave such unfairness to those unfortunate, and those who aren’t suppose to have a good life, and they did. Proudly.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home