Follow the Flow, Friend.

Friday, August 24, 2007

A person's value

A person's value


Ever wonder? it's not about discrimination of gender, races, religion etc. It’s about a person’s will & determination way to live better. Would you betray your body for quick cash, would you lie for money? Would you rob senior citizen to fulfill your income? So many ways of getting money.

But what I want to emphasis is be true to yourself. No point doing ill related activities just to get quick buck. Some may sacrifice whatever it takes, including love ones, families. Life is hard, everybody knows. But there are still other options to live happy. Well, some of you guys may not agree what I am saying here, apparently, please pursuit your own happiness with self conscious.

God is observing.

On that day itself, I heard one of my friend, Ms B, said that she needs more money to fund her new place with renovation, it cost about 300 grand all together. And surprisingly, she mentioned she will be working as PR in a night club to get the money, and hopefully got to know some rich man to contribute. Well, asked if she’s willing to sell her body, she said yes with an appropriate amount, why not? And her 1st day was yesterday.

Fuck. Suddenly her value to me drops tremendously, and I don’t know why, by nature, I became speechless and sort of like don’t wanna mix around with her anytime soon. It’s a disgrace to a friendship, disgrace to your poor parents and other friends. I just believe I actually have such friends around.

The world is cruel, don’t be cruel to yourself. After we die 1 day, all is left is our name in history. Don’t let your next generation suffer. Don't you feel cheap?

That’s all I can say. Good luck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home