Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Craps

Craps

My car broke down again. The cables on the battery has melted. My god...... the heat in engine so intense meh? Gonna spend money again. haiz. What? Sell it of? i don't wanna burden myself with another installment. Moreover, daily usage for my car is very low. This kancil serve me well enough though. so, no plans on changing fancy car. A little maintenance should do the trick.


Lies. Me no good at it. In fact, i always got caught red handed for telling lies. cause naturally, i am not good at it. Thus, no sales job for me. Bull shit is not my type of food on the tanle kinda thing. In summary, I dont lie. He...He...
Believe me la...
So sleepy now. Everyday insomnia. Me will go crazy like this. And I hate to live with a depression state people. Selfish! Just plain selfish.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home